This enables reader in safari browser
In relation to the Danish presidency of the EU, Women’s Council in Denmark wants to underline the importance of keeping the fight against trafficking to prostitution as a top priority on the international agenda.
We will present a broad variety of politicians, experts on trafficking and NGO representatives who will present diverse perspectives on trafficking and prostitution and introduce different solutions to the problem. This provides the conference with both a local, a regional and an international outlook.
The conference language is English.
- Nicolai Wammen, Minister for European Affairs, Denmark
- Mikkel Warming, Mayor of Social Service, Copenhagen
- Myria Vassiliadou, European Anti-trafficking Coordinator
- Hanne Helth, March 8-initiative, Denmark
- Pierrette Pape, European Women’s Lobby, EWL
- Guy Geoffroy, Member of the National Assembly, France
- Kajsa Wahlberg, National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings, Sweden
- Britta Thomsen, Member of European Parliament, Danish Social Democrats
- Randi Iversen, President of Women’s Council in Denmark
Moderator: Journalist Vicki Therkildsen
Sign up: Before March 14, 2012 email@example.com
Randi Theil, Women’s Council in Denmark (Kvinderådet)
Tel: +45 33 12 80 87 / +45 26 37 80 87, email: firstname.lastname@example.org