Place a dynamic newslist on your own website with the latest news from the Danish Presidency. The Presidency offers a news widget which will automatically show an updated list with the most recent news from the Presidency on your website.
You can place the eu2012.dk news widget on your website in an iframe. To add the widget to your website follow these instructions:
- Copy this html code:
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" target="_blank" style="overflow:hidden;width:200px; height:800px;"
- Paste it into the rich text field on your website, where you wish to place the news widget.
- You can set the width of the widget by editing the width: in pixels in the html code. Please note that both width and widgetwidth should have the same value. The widget is suited for a minimum width of 200 pixels.
- You set the height of the widget by changing the value height:
- The widget can present news in English or Danish. You specify the language in the widget by setting language= to either en or da.
- You choose the number of news shown in the widget by changing the value numberOfNews=
- The widget can either show the article summary or just the news title. If you want the news summary the value of showManchet= should be true.
If you have questions regarding the widget please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An example of the widget with 3 articles and 250 pixels wide: